Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oh What A Beautiful Morning!

The wind is blowing and the leaves are falling. The air is crisp and it feels like a true Autumn day. It's beautiful and comforting. The whirring of the wind coming in through my windows makes me feel as if the earth is singing.

I am reminded of a verse in Isaiah 55:12 "You will go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and hills will burst into song before you, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands."

I feel like praising God today for all the little things in my life. I am keenly aware that I am here because he allowed me to live another day, he gave me the very breath that I breathe.

I love the changing of each new season but fall is my favorite. Thank you Lord for this glorious day! I will bask in the beauty that you bestow upon us.

1 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

mmm. i love fall too. and i love what you said about it feeling like the earth is singing. beautiful! =)

Post a Comment