Sunday, September 4, 2011

Linnea

Zephaniah 3:17
New International Version (NIV)

17 The LORD your God is with you,
the Mighty Warrior who saves.
He will take great delight in you;
in his love he will no longer rebuke you,
but will rejoice over you with singing.” This is the verse my husband and I chose several years ago as Linnea's life verse. We feel this verse is such a blessing full of beautiful truth about how God feels about us.
Linnea and her cousin Emma


My sweet Linnea just turned 13. What happened to the sweet 2 year old who called herself "Yinnea Yind" and wore a swimsuit everyday under her clothes in case an opportunity to swim should arise. Where's the girl who talked incessantly about her Barbie bike? She's growing up! She's an avid soccer player. She's one of my biggest helpers with the younger children. She has a sweet personality. Many of her friends consider her to be their 'best' friend because she is just delightful and extremely loyal. She is very literal, which makes it easy for us to lovingly tease her. She's smart, kind, sensitive, funny and dedicated. She loves Jesus and wants to make good choices.

With Linnea turning 13, I am now the proud mom to 4 teenagers! Pray for me. No really, I love my teenagers. There's never a dull moment, and usually a lot of shocking conversations. I am proud to be Linnea's mom. She is so very special! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINNEA

0 comments:

Post a Comment