1. Learn to sew
2. Travel to Italy
3. Run a marathon
4. Write a book
5. Get my Master's Degree
6. Visit Alaska
7. Go on a mission trip, meet our child we sponsor in Mozambique
8. Start an adoption agency and continue to be an advocate for all sides of the triad.
9. Play on a broomball team
10.Help change the way adoptions are done and decrease costs
11. Read the entire Bible and memorize more and more scripture.
12. Take dancing lessons with Kevin.
13. Raise money or start a foundation to offset the cost of adoption.
Tomorrow I will be starting to become a runner. It's strange, in my mind I am a runner. It's just that my body doesn't know it yet! Wish me well!