Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Favorite Blog Posts of This Past Week

Today I'm linking up with Mandi at It's come to this Saturday StumblesIt's Come to This
I love to read blog posts. In many ways, they can be like a devotion for me or a gentle nudge to be a better Christ follower, mom, money saver, etc. Reading a post someone else has written can make me convicted, encouraged, educated and brought to tears.

I'd like to highlight a few of the great posts I've read this week. Enjoy!

Sarah Markley Sarah shares a video clip CBN did on their story of their marriage.
3 Little Whites Amber shares how she is saving big money using coupons!
My Fathers Eyes Amy is sharing life the first couple of weeks home with their 2 precious children from Ethiopia.
Mommie Jen and Boys Jenny's mommy moment with her son J from Ethiopia realizing his grief.

2 comments:

Amber White said...

Yay! I think this is the first time I've ever had someone mention my blog :-) Thanks for stopping by & taking the time to read!

Michelle said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving some words of comfort. Enjoy Plan B, it was so timely for me. I read the story on the side of your blog about the cracked pot and loved it. Hope to see you again :)

Post a Comment