Saturday, March 27, 2010

Waiting..

I feel frustrated today. I am not feeling as well as I'd hoped I would by now. I am less foggy for sure but have very little energy or desire to do anything. To put it bluntly, I am staying in bed most of the time. I feel as if life is passing me by. Don't get me wrong I don't feel hopeless, just anxious. I am very easily stressed and overwhelmed. I have a hard time being around the chaos that is our family. I am feeling like a terrible mother.

Both my parents and Kevin's parents have stepped in to care for the kids and the home. I am so thankful for that.

I've been spending a lot of time watching some of my favorite pastors speak via pod cast. I've heard Eaglebrook sermons, Open Door, Greg Boyd and Rob Bell. Watching movies or sermons or anything else is a good "escape" for me. I have also been encouraged by what I've heard. Many of you have been a good source of encouragement to me as well. Thank you.

I would ask you to please keep Kevin and the kids in your prayers as this is very hard on all of them.
Gina

0 comments:

Post a Comment