Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A New Day

Today I woke up and there was a song in my head! I take that as a good sign. I washed my hair and stayed downstairs with mom and dad and the kids for about 2 hours. That too is progress. I am still very low on energy and foggy and have many of the other symptoms I previously mentioned. I have struggled so much in the past week especially, but as always I do try to look at the positive in any bad situation. I am hopeful that I can beat this and move forward. I'm sure God will use me one day to help someone else struggling with depression. I can't wait for that day. Praise God for the little things!

2 comments:

runnergirl said...

Gina, I continue to pray for you. I'm sorry that you're having to go through this! I'm happy that your family can be there to help. I've know those horrible lows and I'm glad that today is a bit better. Maybe you can sit outside and soak up some sunshine today? I am available to help if you want me to clean for you? no charge:)
Take care of you!!

hitch2fitch said...

Gina,
I will keep you in my prayers.I want to remind you of Psalms 34:15
The eyes of the Lord are on the rightous and his ears are attentive to their cry.

I want to remind you that He see's your tears and He hears when you cry...He wipes our tears in many ways and my prayer for you this week is that you will see just how He did so. My friend lean on Him and let us all carry you in prayer!

Post a Comment